Deleted

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
pee1ngdude

Deleted

Post by pee1ngdude »

Deleted.
Last edited by pee1ngdude on 30 Sep 2022, 20:58, edited 2 times in total.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Movie Theater

Post by Fred »

Quite an ordeal for Chris, but the story had a happy ending. In fact, when two people find they have something special in common, that tends to draw them together. I'm sure they'll go to the movies more often, and I also suspect that there will be more giant sodas consumed.
pee1ngdude

Deleted

Post by pee1ngdude »

Deleted
Last edited by pee1ngdude on 30 Sep 2022, 21:15, edited 2 times in total.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Great story and surprise ending as well 😃
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I enjoyed the humorous banter and jibes between the guys before the movie started (Joe's excessive food). That was before it all got really interesting!

What a wonderful and special way these two friends got to bond even more closely than they had done before that day.

Maybe you based it on some experience that really happened? Whatever, I really like this story.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Yeah would be good perhaps if a mutual pee interest between them developed further??
pee1ngdude

Deleted

Post by pee1ngdude »

Deleted
Last edited by pee1ngdude on 30 Sep 2022, 20:58, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

pee1ngdude wrote: 03 Sep 2022, 14:44 I was considering writing a sequel if there was interest in this story, so I may write more about them and what happens next.
Go for it, I would say. You're a good writer and you'll find an appreciative readership on this site.
pee1ngdude

Deleted

Post by pee1ngdude »

Deleted
Last edited by pee1ngdude on 30 Sep 2022, 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
BottleBlaze
Involved

Post by BottleBlaze »

I really enjoyed this story thank you!! I always love reading that pattern of a guy needing to help out another guy with a cup/bottle.

And I really enjoyed how you wrote it too