A different type of story

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

A different type of story

Post by Lee »

Over the years, I’ve written many stories on here. All of them have been about an unfortunate accident taking place and quite often I have expanded the story a bit to take in some of the background and the reactions from others. But I have written up something now which obviously incorporates the wetting accident, but also delves deeply into the aftermath and how others deal with the incident for the rest of the day.

The story is based on a true account I have recounted elsewhere in this forum, when I heard a family member briefly tell of an incident when a young PE teacher at his school wet himself on a coach on a school outing. It happened back in the 1970’s, when of course, there would have been virtually no type of social media, so nothing would have been recorded for posterity - unlike today, when nothing goes unseen!

I realise such a story, with considerable detail of the aftermath, might not be of interest to many, with the actual accident usually being the sole focus of attention. But I’m going to list it in the stronger interests section for anyone who wants to have a read. It’s extremely lengthy and detailed, so you’ve been warned. It’s probably for those with an acquired taste, primarily!
Brian
Site Staff
Re: A different type of story

Post by Brian »

I read through all three parts in one sitting last night. I think it had me enthralled for more than an hour and a half of solid reading. The fact that it was all based on a true account which you heard made it all the more exciting, but I really appreciated the imaginative extra details you included (some or all of which might well have happened anyway).

I like the way you have divided the lengthy story into three parts: (1) before, (2) during and (3) after the scene where the PE teacher wet his pants. All can stand on their own as individual stories. The aftermath (part 3) is indeed something which we don't so often see here but does an amazing job of highlighting so many aspects of the humiliating situation for the young professional.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Brian,

I agree with everything you have written. You have been able to put in words my exact thoughts.

I would like to be a fly on the wall when the teacher and custodian meet with the headmaster! Somehow, I suspect that the head master would be furious with both of them!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Love this story Lee, your descriptions are excellent. From his legs scissoring, toes curled up, we can all relate to the poor lad's pain.
Also love the fact that he was wearing white briefs
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Appreciate all the comments. I was a bit wary about posting it becauseI wondered if I might have stretched it out a bit too long!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I actually remember my woodwork teacher have a big wet patch, he just pulled his jumper down
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

Teacher's are in unique disadvantaged position because of there jobs in that they could be near bathrooms they can't use. Restrooms meant for teacher's are often far fewer single use and depending on the building out of the way which can make them near impossible to use during between classes. During my time as a substitute I encountered a teacher rushing past me in the morning inside mini-teacher's lounge within the second floor social science building and he was clearing heading for the bathroom. While I have never seen a teacher desperate more than once I've seen them head to the bathroom realize it was locked and head back to there class rather than wait outside for the party to leave.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Shinji09 wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 00:11 Teacher's are in unique disadvantaged position because of there jobs in that they could be near bathrooms they can't use. Restrooms meant for teacher's are often far fewer single use and depending on the building out of the way which can make them near impossible to use during between classes. During my time as a substitute I encountered a teacher rushing past me in the morning inside mini-teacher's lounge within the second floor social science building and he was clearing heading for the bathroom. While I have never seen a teacher desperate more than once I've seen them head to the bathroom realize it was locked and head back to there class rather than wait outside for the party to leave.
This is not morally right, some teachers have said that since it is that difficult during the class change to pee for them, students should have to hold it as well.

News flash! Here in the US, employees must have reasonable access to a toilet when needed. Schools must cover for teachers needing the toilet during the class change. Schools who don’t can be fined in the millions by OSHA I think is the right acronym for that federal agency.

I have been lead to believe there is a similar law in the UK, but I don’t know any specifics
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Sam70 wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 03:31
Shinji09 wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 00:11 Teacher's are in unique disadvantaged position because of there jobs in that they could be near bathrooms they can't use. Restrooms meant for teacher's are often far fewer single use and depending on the building out of the way which can make them near impossible to use during between classes. During my time as a substitute I encountered a teacher rushing past me in the morning inside mini-teacher's lounge within the second floor social science building and he was clearing heading for the bathroom. While I have never seen a teacher desperate more than once I've seen them head to the bathroom realize it was locked and head back to there class rather than wait outside for the party to leave.
This is not morally right, some teachers have said that since it is that difficult during the class change to pee for them, students should have to hold it as well.

News flash! Here in the US, employees must have reasonable access to a toilet when needed. Schools must cover for teachers needing the toilet during the class change. Schools who don’t can be fined in the millions by OSHA I think is the right acronym for that federal agency.

I have been lead to believe there is a similar law in the UK, but I don’t know any specifics
In my experience with schools, teachers cover for each other when an unscheduled trip out of the classroom is necessary, and it needn't be a big deal. I've done that for teachers many times.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred wrote: 21 Oct 2022, 13:15
Sam70 wrote: 19 Oct 2022, 03:31

In my experience with schools, teachers cover for each other when an unscheduled trip out of the classroom is necessary, and it needn't be a big deal. I've done that for teachers many times.
I am a retired teacher in U S. We covered for each other when needed.We could also notify the office to turn on the class mic so every sound could be heard in the office.

Never in 30 years of teaching, the administration never made any negative comment about a teacher’s need to go to the toilet. We were told that if we had an emergency to go to the toilet, but either turn on the class mic or notify the teacher next door.

This is one reason why I am very much in favor or the right of students to go to the toilet when needed.