Fav Desperation Scenarios

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Barbie00
Arrived

Fav Desperation Scenarios

Post by Barbie00 »

I would like to know what scenarios of someone being desperate like the best. I really like the idea of someone having to pee on a bus or a train with no toilets because there is just no way out and your just caught in this situation also being embarrassed and not trying to show it too much haha. Another scenario I really like is a teacher having to pee I can’t really say why I think it’s this desperate need to pee but also trying to not show it as much is something I like about that idea.

What do you think of these scenarios and what are your favorites I’m really interested ;)
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Re: Fav Desperation Scenarios

Post by ryan1990 »

I think being stuck on a bus/train or in a car are my favourite scenarios. Sticking with this theme, I also love the thought of a guy desperate and loosing control in the back of a police car.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

ryan1990 wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 20:43 I think being stuck on a bus/train or in a car are my favourite scenarios. Sticking with this theme, I also love the thought of a guy desperate and loosing control in the back of a police car.
Even better, is a police officer losing control in the front seat!! :lol:
Barbie00
Arrived

Post by Barbie00 »

Lee wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 21:05
ryan1990 wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 20:43 I think being stuck on a bus/train or in a car are my favourite scenarios. Sticking with this theme, I also love the thought of a guy desperate and loosing control in the back of a police car.
Even better, is a police officer losing control in the front seat!! :lol:
Love the way you think !
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Cars buses and planes do it for me too. Another good one, though, is a guy getting stuck in a lift with other people and having to hold on and wait until they all get rescued.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I like fellows who choose to hold out of convenience, macho pride or for the sensations, but they overestimate their ability.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

My favourite would be a difficult or impossible to extricate while truly desperate scenario. Even better, combined with skin-tight bottoms that compresses the bladder. Of course, can be combined with desperation during transportation.
Connor
Involved

Post by Connor »

I am also a fan of desperation on public transport, buses, trains etc. Particularly say a train which has toilets but they are out of order and out of bounds. I also like the idea of strangers getting involved, so a stranger noticing the person's desperate predicament and maybe asking how they are, or trying to help in some way. One of my absolute favourite real-life stories was the news story from a few years ago where London businessmen wet themselves on trains because they were so overcrowded they couldn't reach the toilets.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Connor wrote: 24 Oct 2022, 18:23 I am also a fan of desperation on public transport, buses, trains etc. Particularly say a train which has toilets but they are out of order and out of bounds. I also like the idea of strangers getting involved, so a stranger noticing the person's desperate predicament and maybe asking how they are, or trying to help in some way. One of my absolute favourite real-life stories was the news story from a few years ago where London businessmen wet themselves on trains because they were so overcrowded they couldn't reach the toilets.
I also loved this story! I think there might have been two suited guys who reportedly wet their pants or maybe I’m getting confused with the great story based on these events that somebody posted on here
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

ryan1990 wrote: 24 Oct 2022, 22:20
Connor wrote: 24 Oct 2022, 18:23 I am also a fan of desperation on public transport, buses, trains etc. Particularly say a train which has toilets but they are out of order and out of bounds. I also like the idea of strangers getting involved, so a stranger noticing the person's desperate predicament and maybe asking how they are, or trying to help in some way. One of my absolute favourite real-life stories was the news story from a few years ago where London businessmen wet themselves on trains because they were so overcrowded they couldn't reach the toilets.
I also loved this story! I think there might have been two suited guys who reportedly wet their pants or maybe I’m getting confused with the great story based on these events that somebody posted on here
That was indeed a great story, and the author was Connor!
Here's the link.