Fav Desperation Scenarios

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Connor
Involved

Re: Fav Desperation Scenarios

Post by Connor »

ryan1990 wrote: 24 Oct 2022, 22:20
Connor wrote: 24 Oct 2022, 18:23 I am also a fan of desperation on public transport, buses, trains etc. Particularly say a train which has toilets but they are out of order and out of bounds. I also like the idea of strangers getting involved, so a stranger noticing the person's desperate predicament and maybe asking how they are, or trying to help in some way. One of my absolute favourite real-life stories was the news story from a few years ago where London businessmen wet themselves on trains because they were so overcrowded they couldn't reach the toilets.
I also loved this story! I think there might have been two suited guys who reportedly wet their pants or maybe I’m getting confused with the great story based on these events that somebody posted on here
I did write the story on here absolutely, but it was based on real events that were widely reported in newspapers - you're right, a couple of suited businessmen who couldn't get to the toilets due to overcrowding on the trains and ended up with wet trousers!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I loved that!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

My fav situations are definitely public transport, taxis, minibuses etc: a group of lads, they've been drinking, and become desperate, not knowing when they'll get to a toilet. I like proper distress.

Some of my favourite stories on here have been the lad on the Victoria line, Sam on the aeroplane, the Leeds supporter, and there was another one when a guy was driving and wouldn't pull over when his friend became desperate.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I love the scenes where.the lads have to take an exam such as the police exam that Lee will
wrote. University three hour exams where those taking the exam
are not allowed to take a pee break until the exam is over!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

I've been that fresh faced 21-year-old student in a 3 hour exam!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

briefs wrote: 26 Oct 2022, 17:21 I've been that fresh faced 21-year-old student in a 3 hour exam!
I'd really love to know more about this. Maybe in this thread if you fancy writing about it for us?
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Done, thanks Brian:)
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

In a car or plane are my favourites, Or if someone's taking too long in the bathroom. Not wanting to miss the film at the Cinema is hot too🥹
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Workplace desperation gets my attention. For some workers (landscapers, construction, etc.) toilets may not be conveniently placed or available at all, or taking a break when there is a rush of customers (fast food workers, servers) is discouraged. Some are just busy all day (office, warehouse, call center workers). My urologist seems to have a very busy schedule and I have wondered if he ever has to (or chooses to) hold his bladder!
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

It has been mentioned on this thread, but on a plane is a good scenario. Here is a link I found with some true desperation accounts

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=678167