Fav Desperation Scenarios

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Fav Desperation Scenarios

Post by Fred »

zsrh2002 wrote: 31 Oct 2022, 05:49 It has been mentioned on this thread, but on a plane is a good scenario. Here is a link I found with some true desperation accounts

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=678167
Some good ones there! From those accounts and my own observations, some men are inclined to having a drink or three before a flight, either to calm their nerves or because of the boredom of waiting, and then it should be no surprise that their bladders get full quickly. And there are the ones who don't bother to pee before boarding because they're confident that they can hold it.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: Fav Desperation Scenarios

Post by Sam70 »

Barbie00 wrote: 23 Oct 2022, 13:55 I would like to know what scenarios of someone being desperate like the best. I really like the idea of someone having to pee on a bus or a train with no toilets because there is just no way out and your just caught in this situation also being embarrassed and not trying to show it too much haha. Another scenario I really like is a teacher having to pee I can’t really say why I think it’s this desperate need to pee but also trying to not show it as much is something I like about that idea.

What do you think of these scenarios and what are your favorites I’m really interested ;)
The scene where a teacher gets really desperate or even wets his pants does it for me especially if this teacher has in the past been a pain in the neck when students need to pee during class. There are many teachers whose students are age 18 or above.
Being young and good looking does add more to the scene!!!

Seeing a very hot teacher in severe desperation standing in front of his class trying to hold it and teach as well does it for me!!!