Requirements for writing a story

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Requirements for writing a story

Post by Bowbow »

I have tried to write two stories for you all. Call centre and miscalculation. In order to write I need....to have to pee to write pee scenes. Regular meet ups and online chats with my pee buddy to mimic behaviour.

What do you need to write???
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Requirements for writing a story

Post by Brian »

Hi Bowbow. Your stories are appreciated and you can see by the high number of views that a lot of people read your work. 8-)

I'm not entirely clear what you're asking now. Are you asking for ideas for new scenarios? Or are you asking something else? Sorry to be slow. :oops:
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

For those who write stories what frame of mind do you need to be in. For me if I want to write a paragraph on urgency I find I need to be wanting the loo myself otherwise I cannot seem to convey urgency.

So that's the question. :D
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I have often found that a fullish bladder can be inspiration for writing here, and once I pee, I may wander off to do something else. It's not an absolute requirement, however.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I just need to be in the right frame of mind, whatever that might be. I just know that sometimes I'm inspired, sometimes I'm not.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

For me, a good initial idea and some time to have thought about the basic plot is essential. That can take days or even a couple of weeks to form in my mind. If I'm not happy with the idea, I'm not motivated enough to write.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

I am terrible. I never have an idea it is just a brain dump for me
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Bowbow wrote:I am terrible. I never have an idea it is just a brain dump for me
What a remarkable underselling of your talents. You may "brain dump" - and you are indeed prolific in your writing - but it's hot stuff. I'm living both James at his new call centre job and Henry with his newly manipulative fiancee right now.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Brian wrote:
Bowbow wrote:I am terrible. I never have an idea it is just a brain dump for me
What a remarkable underselling of your talents. You may "brain dump" - and you are indeed prolific in your writing - but it's hot stuff. I'm living both James at his new call centre job and Henry with his newly manipulative fiancee right now.
Thank you.
:D
X
anthony88
Arrived

Post by anthony88 »

I can think of some good sightings and situations in the past and I shall upload some of these.