bus wetting- first time irl

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
coyscoys23
Arrived

bus wetting- first time irl

Post by coyscoys23 »

greetings from a long time lurker! finally decided to post. i have a couple of recollections of witnessed wettings (and a couple of my own :D). i’ll start with the most recent and if there’s any interest post some more.

this took place a few months ago. i had an appointment at the hospital for minor surgery. it was an outpatient procedure but annoyingly it was at a hospital way out of the city, rather than any of the three in the city centre. i don’t have a car so what should have been a 20 minute drive was an hour long bus journey.

my surgery was all done by about 4pm and i got on the bus home with a sore ear (they’d taken the back of an earring that had got stuck in there out); this meant i didn’t have my headphones on as it was too painful. this in turn meant i could overhear the conversation of the two men in front of me.

we were on the top deck, so i assume they were going all or most of the way, like i was. they were in their mid-20s i’d say, and were wearing suits. probably recent graduates, if they were taking the bus to and from anywhere that had a formal dress code. one of them was a little taller with dark hair and the other blond.

i was barely paying attention, but then i overhead the blond saying ‘i’m dying here, i really can’t hold on’. well- that piqued my interest! the guy was unable to sit still, fanning his legs back and forth and shifting in his seat. he was clearly desperate to pee.

(it was at this point that i wish i had one of those old fashioned ear horns since the rumble of the bus as it went over bad country roads drowned out a lot of what they were saying)

the darker-haired one said something like ‘well, what do you want to do? we won’t be back in town until 5 at least’, to which the blond replied, ‘i’ll just have to get off at the next stop. find a bush or something. i’m literally about to piss myself’.

as bad for the guy as i felt, i was really quite enjoying this. i also knew that the next stop wasn’t for a little while, and to make matters worse, it was kicking-out time for the schools. the traffic got thicker and the bus was stopping and starting all the time.

well, i won’t keep you on tenterhooks: the poor bloke didn’t make it. after a few more minutes of ‘i can’t hold on, i’m bursting, i’m dying here’, he suddenly jumped up. i heard the darker one go ‘oh no, mate,’ and i knew it was all over. piss spilled from him in a sudden rush and there was a puddle on the floor in seconds. i don’t know how long he peed for but he must have had a lot to drink. the bus turned a corner and the puddle slid down the floor and along to my row. the guy looked round at me- i was the only other person on the top deck, so i don’t think either of them had realised they weren’t alone, and began to apologise profusely. i said something like, ‘it’s fine, it’s all good, don’t worry about it’, and pretended to look at my phone to give him at least a bit of privacy and spare further humiliation (though i doubt that would be possible by now).

the darker haired one went down to tell the driver what happened, and they got off at the next stop. the driver apologised to me as well, and i went and sat on the lower deck, all the way back to my stop- by which point i was pretty desperate myself; it was a long journey! but thankfully i made it back home- unlike this poor guy.
pissbaby
Involved
Re: bus wetting- first time irl

Post by pissbaby »

Such a hot account! Welcome to the forum!
Jamester81
Active

Post by Jamester81 »

This is excellent. I take it the lad pissed on the floor rather than piss himself?

I wonder why he didn't go with his own suggestion of getting off at the next stop? I guess he maybe waited until it was too late and panicked...
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, it's a wonderful account. It's right up there among the best I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing this up.

Unlike Jamester, I'm assuming from your account that he actually wet his suit trousers? Or did he in fact "whip it out" first?

I'd love to read your other accounts too when you get a chance to write them up for us.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

That is absolutely amazing. Can you tell us more about what his suit was like and what else he was wearing?

Was it obvious to others when he got off the bus?
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

This can be a difficult decision as to whether whip it put and pee on the floor or sit there and piss your pants.

On the one hand to whip it out and pee on the floor makes sense. A nice suit has been saved rather than have to bin a piss soaked suit.

However it is against the law to whip it out in public and pee on the floor. Since they told the driver what happened, it appears that he wet his pants.

I wonder if the lad had some bladder issues. The darker haired lad did not tease the light haired lad. He was professional to alert the driver what had happened. The darker haired lad appears to be so professional in his demeanor and didn’t tease the light haired lad at all.

I just love this account and want to hear the rest of your stories!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I think it's not uncommon for lads that age to hope that they can hold their bladders even when they're absolutely bursting like this blonde fellow. In their past experience they've probably had other times when they needed to pee urgently and managed to hold it until they reached a toilet. They've never resorted to whipping it out in public, and they've never wet their pants since reaching adulthood. At least he was with a calm and understanding friend to minimize the embarrassment, and the driver was professional about it.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Great account. I'm hoping that he whipped it out and just did it on the floor? Would love to hear more from you!!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Wombat48 wrote: 20 Nov 2022, 07:41 Great account. I'm hoping that he whipped it out and just did it on the floor? Would love to hear more from you!!
We all have slightly different tastes, don't we? Because unlike you I'm hoping the suit trousers had to be taken to the dry cleaners (and perhaps his sympathetic friend/colleague did that for him?).
Hope you can clarify, coyscoys23!
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Amazing sighting! It's really interesting to see how different we are in what we want to have happened. Personally I'm hoping for a soaked suit.