Desperate car ride

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
Desperate car ride

Post by briefs »

Afternoon all,

Just thought I'd write a post to tell you about a plan myself and a dominant man have made.

The plan is to meet in a pub, I have a few beers (he decides how many - perhaps 2 or 3 pints), and then he takes me for a drive in his car, possibly along the motorway.

I've asked him to not pull over when I need a piss and to make me wait for a long time.

He has agreed to this, and the plan is..
1. For me to get to the point of distress because I'm so bursting for a piss;
2. When that point of distress arrives, for him to set a challenging time to wait, for example, 30 minutes or 10 miles for example.

I appreciate I'll be nervous but really want this to happen, so I get to experience what all the poor lads in the stories on this site have experienced (eg,the fantastic stories about Danny; the lad on the Underground; the lad on the plane; the teacher on the coach). I've read all of these and have tried to imagine how they felt.

What do you guys think of this? Would any of you put yourselves in this situation?

My decision is what underwear to wear. I'll probably settle on my usual tighty whites. Maybe an Andrew Christian jock strap?

Do you guys have any tips how to hold it when desperate? For instance, cross your legs?

Thanks in advance! Any tips or advice gratefully received!
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Desperate car ride

Post by Brian »

Well, I'm envious! I've played desperation games like that a few times before with other guys, but never in a car.

My random thoughts, for what they're worth, are:

(1) Don't forget your safety. Don't do it unless you feel you can trust him. If you have certain limits about what is okay for him to do and what is not, make sure you agree that with him first.

(2) I'd certainly like to try that at some point with a suitable and willing partner, though I'd slightly prefer to take your dominant friend's role.

(3) If you're not intending to wet yourself, don't lose sight of the fact that it might happen anyway. If his car has a rubber floor mat, grabbing that and sitting on it at the last moment might spare his car seat if the worse comes to the worst.

(4) How to hold it when desperate? Goodness knows! But you'll work it out at the time.

(5) Please let us know how it goes!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the advice. I can trust him. We've met before, but then Covid etc happened.

So now it's time to take off again where we left off.

The agreement is that he has total control over when he stops. Of course, if I piss my pants, that's a different matter. I'm hopeless after lager!

PS, if ever you are interested in taking the dom role with me, please do let me know!!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

LOL, you are brave!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Or foolish!

But it's got to be a bad experience lol!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

I would love to take the domenate roll one time this sounds great
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Yes please Keith:)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Sounds like fun!! Re holding, have been in this situation a few times accidentally. Get yourself as comfortable as possible, undo your belt and top button, try to get the best postural position so that there is less pressure on your abdomen. I guess most importantly, believe that you hold!! Maybe also practice your kegals!! 😀
WetYs73
Active

Post by WetYs73 »

Definitely 100% tighty whities if you think you *might* wet yourself. A jockstrap is no fun for wetting. No absorbency!
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I’ve done this before both as the dominant guy and the guy who ended up with wet pants. I’d agree Witt the above poster, don’t wear a jock as I don’t think it’s feel the same!