New postman!

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Meeko
Active
Re: New postman!

Post by Meeko »

Omg it just happened again! This time I had a parcel so he knocked the front door. I took it in to the kitchen to open and he rushed through the back door. Peed with the bathroom door open again. I even said “you scared me” as he came through the door, but he must not have saw or heard me. 7 minutes after delivering the parcel at the front, so he’s stopped the round again!

I’m not complaining whatsoever! But I think it’s really weird to not close the toilet door in a stranger’s home! Especially when he knows kids are off school for Easter.

My heart is still pounding!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I think this postman is a "closet holder", and now he has an audience to share it with. I've spoken about my neighbor who does this, and I've suspected others in the past. Leaving the door open so you could hear it is a major clue.
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

@Fred that’s possible. He doesn’t pee for long but he could have a small bladder. He does have an ear bud in one ear so he might not have heard me say he scared me. But it was literally 7 minutes since I took a parcel off him at the front door, so he must have known there was a good chance I was in and downstairs 🤷‍♀️

Bank holiday today so no mail. They’re back tomorrow morning but I don’t think it will be Joe
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I hope he gets to pay many more visits, Meeko. It sounds as though you've struck gold - well liquid gold - there!
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Any more visits Meeko? I’ve loved reading your accounts