Meeting a new pee buddy

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
SoakdBrute
Active
Meeting a new pee buddy

Post by SoakdBrute »

Ran across this from another forum, more oriented around female than male experiences. But it's one of my favorite scenarios to think about. It's harder to do this sort of thing in some cities, while others have nice wide alleys and driveways, originally built to handle the waste products of the early 20th century's horse-drawn carriages, but pressed into use in our time for other animal needs.

After having a large Coke at McDonald's, then shopping, then a 20 oz. Mountain Dew on the long bus ride home, my bladder was screaming for immediate relief when I got off the bus. I had been conversing with another guy about sports, and when the bus got to the final stop, we were the first 2 off. I explained to the other guy I had to pee really bad, and started heading to my usual spot. He mentioned he also had to take a piss, and asked me where I was going to go. I told him and he said he knew a better place, why not come with him. He took me to an alley/driveway behind some stores, and it smelled really good of recently deposited urine. We went about halfway down the alley, then we both unzipped, and side by side, we pissed on an already stained wall. When we were both finished, we put our manhood back in, zipped up and I remarked about the long stream of piss we left. We exchanged names, he said to look for him next time I went to that spot to pee, then each of us went in opposite directions out of the driveway. I never enjoyed a naughty piss more than that one, and I will most likely use that alley again. The smell of piss in that alley was overwhelmingly enjoyable. On my next stop there I'll try to snap a picture of that pee-stained wall.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Meeting a new pee buddy

Post by Brian »

Just to credit the author: it is "Johnboy777". But I agree with your decision not to link to that other forum here in General & Open. ;-)

Interesting to speculate on the motivation behind the other guy's actions bringing the author to another place instead, presumably delaying him, when he was really desperate and had said so.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Meeting a new pee buddy

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 26 Feb 2023, 08:53 Just to credit the author: it is "Johnboy777". But I agree with your decision not to link to that other forum here in General & Open. ;-)

Interesting to speculate on the motivation behind the other guy's actions bringing the author to another place instead, presumably delaying him, when he was really desperate and had said so.
That other fellow clearly had a reason to choose another location, perhaps in part to delay Johnboy and enjoy his desperation, and perhaps also to be in a more private spot so he could more easily appraise his newfound acquaintance. If they meet again, I would still suggest caution.