Desperate Car Journey

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
briefs
Site Staff
Desperate Car Journey

Post by briefs »

Hi all, thought I'd tell you what happened last night.

A bit of background about myself: I 'enjoy' being put into desperate situations to the point of panicking. I've read with interest the many accounts on here of poor lads who've experienced desperation on the Underground, on coaches, on the way to Wembley etc. I wanted to put myself in a similar situation. Crazy, I know!!

Yesterday, following some planning, I met a guy and we hatched a plan. He drove me to a pub about an hour from home, I had three pints of lager and we agreed that he'd be really mean and refuse to pull over on the return journey.

To be honest, as soon as left the pub, my bladder was starting to feel the effects of the three pints but I was determined not to back out.

So we started the hour or so journey home and pretty soon, I was in serious need of a piss. However, with about 25 miles to go, driving through towns and villages, there were precious few options of places to stop for a discreet piss.

After about 15 minutes, I realised I was in serious trouble. My bladder was full and my legs were starting to shake. As I sat in the passenger seat, I noticed every jolt in the road.

I'm sure we all know the effects of lager: you're bursting to piss pretty soon after drinking it! I begged the guy to pull over, but no, he was having none of it.

"Another 45 minutes to go, just wait," was his response. "Serves you right for drinking so much."

"Please pull over, I'm absolutely busting for a piss," I begged. But no, he carried on driving.

After about another 15 minutes or so, I was really struggling. I had to unfasten the belt on my jeans, as I could feel it digging in. I reclined the seat slightly to relieve more pressure, which provided a small amount of temporary relief.

But the awful throbbing from my bladder soon came back and I reached the point of distress, not knowing what to do.

I frantically looked around but we were passing houses, streets etc and there was just nowhere to go and piss. He wasn't stopping anyway.

I did all I could to try and cope:
- I undid my jeans and slid them down to my knees, and grabbed my dick through my briefs to try and stop leakage
- My legs were shaking and my feet were held together
-My breathing became deep

All of these things didn't really help.

"Pllleaasse, pull over, " I moaned. "I'm about to piss my pants!"

"15 minutes to go," he said, dispassionately.

Well, those 15 minutes were awful. I was in agony. I didn't even notice where we were, I was so pre-occupied with trying not to wet myself. My baller was in agony, and my crotch was sweaty and clammy.

Eventually, we reached my drop off point, which was in a busy street. I somehow managed to get out of the car, and as I stood up, a wave of desperation hit me. As he pulled away, leaving me to walk home, I frantically looked around for somewhere to piss. My heart leapt for joy when I spotted a little alley way and I ran down, undoing my flies. My dick was pissing as I pulled it out, and there was a bit of dribble in my tight whites. But what a relief.

This is a true account. Would I do it again? You bet! Handing that control to another guy is so hot. Next time, I'd like to try something like the London Underground or a tram, etc.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Desperate Car Journey

Post by Brian »

You've been wanting to do this for a long time, haven't you. Great that it became reality yesterday!

Thanks for a really gripping write-up.

One thing I'd like to know if you want to divulge it. Did the two of you have anything planned for the eventuality that you wouldn't make it? Was he just going to force you to wet yourself if it got that far?
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Hi Brian, glad you enjoyed the write-up. Thank you for the compliment.

Yes, I'd waited a while for this to happen. I've found that the downside of talking people on the internet has been, despite one of my first questions being, "Are you looking to meet in real life at some point?", many guys have assured me that they are looking to meet but subsequently come up with a list of reasons why they cannot. A couple of examples include a guy who said he was keen to meet but had forgotten his aunt was coming to stay with him for a year because her cat had died, and another who 'forgot' to inform me that he was partnered and 'it was really tricky' to get away (this was after an in-depth chat and planning session by the way).

So yes, it's a case of deciding who the fantasists are. Luckily, this guy was also keen to meet, and amongst the usual things of work etc - which I totally understand, we're all busy - and on Saturday we managed to get together.

Re: your question, he had plastic sheets on the car seat. As I said, I just managed to hold. A few more miles, and I may well have had damp pants!

His ultimate ambition is to get me to piss myself, so I hope more updates will follow:))
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

briefs wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 12:10 [...] a guy who said he was keen to meet but had forgotten his aunt was coming to stay with him for a year because her cat had died [...]
LOL
[...]His ultimate ambition is to get me to piss myself, so I hope more updates will follow:))
That would be my ambition too so he's not the only evil one. :twisted:
I was wondering if he was a bit disappointed that you finally made it. Probably he was, then. It was nice of him not to prolong things when you reached your drop-off point.
Last edited by Brian on 08 Jul 2023, 08:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correcting an erroneous edit
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

That’s an amazing g account. You are one brave guy (there might be better words! 😂) if you are prepared to do something like that on a tube train. If the worst happened, and you wet yourself on the train or the platform in front of everyone, I just can’t imagine the buzz/humiliation you would experience.

Tube train journeys are so unpredictable. Despite what your partner in crime might say, if he wanted to stop the car, he could. But if you are in the final stages of beyond bursting desperation on a tube train and the system stops or the train gets held up in a tunnel or at a signal, there simply isn’t a way out, other than to go to the toilet in your trousers.

That is exciting, I’m sure, but life-impacting cringeworthy.

Good luck, and let us know.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Brian wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 13:11
briefs wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 12:10 [...] a guy who said he was keen to meet but had forgotten his aunt was coming to stay with him for a year because her cat had died [...]
LOL
[...]His ultimate ambition is to get me to piss myself, so I hope more updates will follow:))
That would be my ambition too so he's not the only evil one. :twisted:
I was wondering if he was a bit disappointed that you finally made it. Probably he was, then. It was nice of him not to prolong things when you reached your drop-off point.

I wondered that too. By the time he dropped me off, I was in blind panic and think I'd have wet myself within 5 minutes I think
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Lee wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 13:37 That’s an amazing g account. You are one brave guy (there might be better words! 😂) if you are prepared to do something like that on a tube train. If the worst happened, and you wet yourself on the train or the platform in front of everyone, I just can’t imagine the buzz/humiliation you would experience.

Tube train journeys are so unpredictable. Despite what your partner in crime might say, if he wanted to stop the car, he could. But if you are in the final stages of beyond bursting desperation on a tube train and the system stops or the train gets held up in a tunnel or at a signal, there simply isn’t a way out, other than to go to the toilet in your trousers.

That is exciting, I’m sure, but life-impacting cringeworthy.

Good luck, and let us know.
Thank you Lee. I must admit, I was nervous about getting into the car, but I think another guy controlling when you piss is such a feeling of giving up control.

I take your point about the Tube. I'd never do it alone, but if I were with a guy who's into this, I think I'd give it a go.

As you say, you reach that point of bursting beyond desperation, which I experienced in the car the other night.

However, I think when I reach that stage, the objective has been achieved. I can't imagine the panic I'd feel on the Tube, but I really do want to experience the ordeal that the poor lads experience.

The stories that stick in my mind are:
Train to Victoria
Teacher on the Coach
Leeds fan wets himself on the train to Wembley.

I've said it before, there must have been plenty of panicky moments on that line over the years, and many guys who were in fear of ending up with damp briefs/boxers.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brilliant account and glad you got it together, eventually. I have just started letting a guy control my bladder (first time ever) we can only do it remotely but it's a massive buzz!! 😀
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Even you guys who can hold almost forever reach the point where the discomfort/pain becomes so intense that you just have to let go! And whether it's getting to that point or, like many of us, not being physically able to hold it in, it's an exciting experience. "Beyond desperation" is a good way to put it, and you may need another person present to motivate you to get there.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Fred wrote: 06 Jul 2023, 09:35 Even you guys who can hold almost forever reach the point where the discomfort/pain becomes so intense that you just have to let go! And whether it's getting to that point or, like many of us, not being physically able to hold it in, it's an exciting experience. "Beyond desperation" is a good way to put it, and you may need another person present to motivate you to get there.
Beyond desperation is a great way of putting it. That awful, leg-shaking and breathing heavily stage where you're panicking.