John's desperation

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Malepee
Arrived

John's desperation

Post by Malepee »

This story is based on a desperation-incident, I once witnessed

John really had to pee, he had to pee like he never had to pee before. How did he get himself in this situation?
He was on vacation with a group of young-adults, with an autism disorder.

They where sitting in a local café. They came here after dinner and had been here for half an hour. He hadn’t peed since lunch and the bathroom was locked down due to a plumbing problem.

John already had to pee like a racehorse on de drive to this town. He had been pee-dancing while waiting outside and now he couldn’t sit still. He wasn’t sure how long he would last until he embarrassed him self.

On of the group’s counsellors noticed his discomfort and came over to talk to him. John are you all right, she asked him. I really have to pee, he replied. I can Barely hold it. There is a toilet in the café next door, didn’t you know that. Go quickly before you wet yourself.

Whit that John Quickly rose from his seat and ran out of the door. He held his dick through his trousers while he ran. When he entered the café next door, he was stopped to explain his purpose there. He was asked a lot of questions, he couldn’t stand still while answering them.

When his answers where finely accepted, he started to leak in his underpants. He ran to the bathroom, straight to the nearest urinal. Unfortunately for him, he started to leak when he unbuckled his trousers. When he finally had them undone, he pissed for 2,5 minutes straight.

Now that he was done, he felt immensely relieved. Fortunately his pants weren’t to wet, but his underpants were soaked.

He buckled his pants while thinking, I never want to go through this again.
He went back to his group, feeling much better.

He never forgot this experience and it thought to use the bathroom before leaving on a trip!
Brian
Site Staff
Re: John's desperation

Post by Brian »

Poor John. I guess guys with autism find it that much harder to voice their needs. Glad it turned out not too bad for him: if he'd completely embarrassed himself that would have been awful for him.

Welcome to the forum and thanks for this contribution. Stories like yours are always welcome, and the fact that it's based on a true experience makes it all the more interesting.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: John's desperation

Post by Fred »

Attention Deficit Disorder is another problem that persists into adulthood, and those afflicted are often distracted by competing stimuli. A friend and I were shopping in a mall, and we both needed to use the men's room - which was located near the food court. The aroma of food sidetracked him, and next thing I knew he had a burger and drink in his hands. Once he finished those he fairly raced to the toilet!