Desperation when arrested

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
Desperation when arrested

Post by briefs »

Hi all, and Happy New Year:)

Just wondering if anybody has witnessed desperation when arrested/handcuffed?

I'm thinking lads on a night out in town, get into a scrape and get arrested, bundled into the back of the Police van.

There must surely be desperation while they are waiting to get to the Police station?

I wonder how the Police deal with it? Allow the poor lad a piss, or make him wait?
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Desperation when arrested

Post by Fred »

There have been a couple of unstaged videos of this situation. Not with handcuffs, but with lads that were stopped for some infraction and one or more absolutely bursting for a pee. Since alcohol is frequently involved in traffic stops and arrests, surely it is common for the arrestee to need to pee. If the fellow is cuffed behind his back, is some officer ever tempted to assist him in getting his member out to pee? ;-) How often does someone pee his pants because he can't wait until he is uncuffed?
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

That's a very good question Fred.

What about when they are handcuffed in the back of a Police van, or when sitting in the Police Station before getting to the cells?
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

A possible story for poor old Danny after a few lagers?
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Definitely would be a hot situation. Would be tempting for the officer to help get his willy out :oops:
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

briefs wrote: 31 Dec 2023, 18:20 A possible story for poor old Danny after a few lagers?
Nobody would want poor Danny to have to go through another experience like that, surely?

Or would they?!! :lol:
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Poor old Danny!

Yes!!!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

You write about Danny so well Lee.

I especially love the fact that he always seems to wear white briefs.
Peecadilly
Active

Post by Peecadilly »

I’ve never witnessed it personally (I’m clearly hanging out with the wrong people) but I’ve always been very fond of this video:

https://youtu.be/fG3ypHg0ULk?feature=shared

The way he frantically starts peeing harder again, I assume in order to finish, when he sees the officers walk up to him is just so nice.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Peecadilly wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 11:31 I’ve never witnessed it personally (I’m clearly hanging out with the wrong people) but I’ve always been very fond of this video:

https://youtu.be/fG3ypHg0ULk?feature=shared

The way he frantically starts peeing harder again, I assume in order to finish, when he sees the officers walk up to him is just so nice.
The fellow was clearly under the influence, and his instinct not to pee his pants was stronger than his instinct not to expose himself and pee on the carpet. Some of our early programming is hard to overcome!