Desperation when arrested

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
briefs
Site Staff
Re: Desperation when arrested

Post by briefs »

That's an interesting video, I wonder what the circumstances were to that, and how long he had held it in?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

briefs wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 09:22 That's an interesting video, I wonder what the circumstances were to that, and how long he had held it in?
My own mindless speculation suggests alcohol played a part here. (EDIT: Oh yes, I see Fred said that too!) Certainly alcohol can dull the senses and makes you only finally realise that you need to pee when you've got to do it then and there. His dulled senses suddenly informed him that his bladder was bursting and his pee coming out there and then while he was waiting for his plane departure in the airport lounge!

Alcohol lends itself to your interesting topic. Quite a lot of people who are arrested have had a number of beers beforehand. That presents the obvious problem when the handcuffs go on!
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

You're right Brian, I wonder if anyone here has experience of this, either happening to them or witnessing/hearing about it.

It would be a very unpleasant experience for the poor lad it happened to
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

briefs wrote: 15 Jan 2024, 11:03 You're right Brian, I wonder if anyone here has experience of this, either happening to them or witnessing/hearing about it.

It would be a very unpleasant experience for the poor lad it happened to
In my rural area, sometimes the police are called to break up a drinking party in the woods, and if there are no other offenses involved they keep the partiers there and have them call for someone to come pick them up. I'm told that not allowing them to pee while waiting is part of their punishment.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Fred, interesting situation. Not heard of that happening in the UK.

I'm thinking along the lines of lads fighting in a club or on the street, and being placed (handcuffed) into the back of a Police van, awaiting transfer to the cells.

This sort of thing mist happen every Saturday night up and down the country. I wonder how the Police handle it.
psswalls282
Active

Post by psswalls282 »

In the 1990s in the days when Usenet newsgroups were the latest social media, there was an online forum / bulletin board where someone wrote a very large number of stories first person perspective of a bar owner who often drank with his young male bartenders and they got pulled over by the police when desperate on the way home, and his employees flooded their tight, tight jeans. Many stories similar scenario. Fiction but exceptionally well written and sounded like real life! I've posted before in a few places asking if anyone had saved an archive but no luck and I did not!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

psswalls282 wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 21:58 [...] someone wrote a very large number of stories first person perspective of a bar owner who often drank with his young male bartenders and they got pulled over by the police when desperate on the way home, and his employees flooded their tight, tight jeans [...]
It doesn't ring a bell with me, but I did save hundreds of stories posted on bulletin boards and other websites from the 1990s so it's not impossible I've got a few saved somewhere. Can you remember any unusual keywords in the stories which could be used to search? For example, do you remember if one of the characters had a certain name?

If anyone does find some of these, they could be posted in our "Reposted" section with credit given to the author and a mention of which website it was.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

psswalls282 wrote: 29 Mar 2024, 21:58 In the 1990s in the days when Usenet newsgroups were the latest social media, there was an online forum / bulletin board where someone wrote a very large number of stories first person perspective of a bar owner who often drank with his young male bartenders and they got pulled over by the police when desperate on the way home, and his employees flooded their tight, tight jeans. Many stories similar scenario. Fiction but exceptionally well written and sounded like real life! I've posted before in a few places asking if anyone had saved an archive but no luck and I did not!
Was this set in the US and probably in the deep south? There was a writer whose name I can't recall who posted a lot on an old style forum (black form yellow or green fonts), I can't remember the name of the board/forum but it had a lot of traffic. I think I found it off of Thomas Watersports webpage (sadly no longer around).
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

bodgyuk wrote: 30 Mar 2024, 12:04 old style forum (black form yellow or green fonts)
Wetset.

The story doesn't ring a bell with me though.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I'd love to have been the bar owner who drank with his young male bartenders! Perhaps then taking them on a drive when their bladders were full. Over the years I've seen some hot bartenders, some who dress to show their attributes. That's what brings in business!