Lad wets himself on a plane

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Lad wets himself on a plane

Post by Fred »

During this long period of isolation I've watched a zillion YouTube videos, including many airline reviews. One of the reviewers mentioned that on an overnight flight on a large plane, perhaps an A380 with over 300 passengers, the toilets were consolidated in one area of the lower deck. Many passengers awoke about an hour before landing and headed for the toilets, and this reviewer had to wait over 20 minutes before one was available. From his degree of annoyance I speculated that he needed to pee urgently!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Lee wrote: 11 Jul 2020, 18:40
Dazza88 wrote: 11 Jul 2020, 14:25 Anyone know of any other stories like this? There was another I remember seeing somewhere, the guy wet himself in the isle in a queue to get to the toilet.
One of mine?

It might have been I just remember a part when a young lad was sitting watching what was going on and made a comment about the guy wetting himself in the aisle. Started off leaking then lost it entirely.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I certainly don't remember writing anything like that. I might write something soon though, if I can think of a scenario.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Certainly plenty going around now that I have seen more guys queueing for toilets in public than before.
pants
Active

Post by pants »

I love a lad's reactions when he's busting and doesn't know how long he'll have to wait.

I wonder what underwear poor Sam was wearing? I'd be guessing black boxers
pants
Active

Post by pants »

Still love this story:)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I love it too. After re-reading it again just now, I'm thinking about how Lee relates the developing actions of Sam's friends, first of all humorous and teasing, later becoming more serious and trying to reassure Sam by telling him that they're desperate too (no use to him, he knows his situation is much worse than theirs!), and finally horrified. I can't imagine how Sam would have managed to live this down.
pants
Active

Post by pants »

I agree Brian, it was written really well! Love that Sam didn't know how much longer he'd have to wait.

I wish i could know what boxers he was wearing:)
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Definitely one of my favourite stories. I wonder if it’s ever happened. I suspect that in reality either the cabin crew would let him go or a lad on the verge of an accident would simply get up and go regardless.
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

ryan1990 wrote: 11 Apr 2022, 19:29 Definitely one of my favourite stories. I wonder if it’s ever happened. I suspect that in reality either the cabin crew would let him go or a lad on the verge of an accident would simply get up and go regardless.
I think it’s definitely happened before in reality. Turbulence and very strict rules about not being allowed to get up from your seat during take-off and landing, especially near certain cities, could definitely put someone in a position where they are truly unable to leave their seat for an amount of time that is too long for their hold-it muscles.