Lad wets himself on a plane

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
FranticK
Active
Re: Lad wets himself on a plane

Post by FranticK »

ryan1990 wrote: 11 Apr 2022, 19:29 Definitely one of my favourite stories. I wonder if it’s ever happened. I suspect that in reality either the cabin crew would let him go or a lad on the verge of an accident would simply get up and go regardless.
I think it’s definitely happened before in reality. Turbulence and very strict rules about not being allowed to get up from your seat during take-off and landing, especially near certain cities, could definitely put someone in a position where they are truly unable to leave their seat for an amount of time that is too long for their hold-it muscles.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Lad wets himself on a plane

Post by Brian »

Yes, I'm sure it happens occasionally too.

This picture, already posted elsewhere on this site, shows a young guy at an airport who's clearly pissed himself while seated. It seems likely to me that he did it on the plane because the fasten-seatbelt sign stayed on longer than he could hold it. Maybe it was a similar scenario to Sam's accident in Lee's story.