What am I going to do?

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Bowbow
Well Known Member

What am I going to do?

Post by Bowbow »

Psssst.

Dan heard a noise. He was mooching outside the gents they'd finally located as Brad desperately held himself; so desperate for the toilet he couldn't begin to worry what people thought. He'd never been so busting while out and not able to find a loo. Rushing in leaving Dan outside Dan had taken to looking around without drawing attention to himself. He needed a piss too but the smell and undesirable nature of these made him hold it.

Psssst. .....Dan looked over to a wildly gesticulating Brad.

"'Ssup?"

"Didn't make it" Brad reddened showing his mate the long pee streak down his jeans. "Just lost it"

"Oh" uttered Dan not really sure what to do or say.

"What'm I gonna do? "

"Dry out? " said Dan sarcastically "That'll teach yer to drink large cokes"

"Everyone'll notice!"

"Tough mate. What you want me to do about it? Let's go"

Dan wanted to be off so he could find a clean loo. He felt bad for Brad but it wasn't his fault Brad wet his jeans.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: What am I going to do?

Post by Brian »

That's a major problem, isn't it, being out and about when you've obviously peed yourself. I wonder what the two guys are planning to do. :shock:
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Brian wrote:That's a major problem, isn't it, being out and about when you've obviously peed yourself. I wonder what the two guys are planning to do. :shock:
Happen to you often then?

I was just wondering about the aftermath. I know Lee writes stories looking more at that.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Bowbow wrote:Happen to you often then?

I was just wondering about the aftermath. I know Lee writes stories looking more at that.
No, not often. Not if we're talking about how badly it's happened to Brad, anyway. A small accident which you can hide with a coat or by letting your shirt hang down in front doesn't really count, does it? Um, well... ;) :oops:

Yes, Lee's stories are famous, aren't they?

So are yours. And I'd love to hear more about what happened next with Brad and Dan.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Let's see......Dan needs to pee but won't use those smelly loos.

Brad has peed but unconventionally in his drawers.

I need to think why they were out and why they'd been drinking soft drinks.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I suppose there are some men who won't use a filthy rest room, but when it's just to pee, I've never let a little filth stop me. A guy doesn't have to touch anything. I remember using one at a large city park years ago. It was underground, absolutely reeking of stale urine, there were plugged drains and the floors were awash. The place was so incredibly repulsive, but that didn't stop me from peeing!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Same here if I'm desperate, but if I just want to go a bit then I'll choose to hold on rather than entering a place where I feel I have to hold my breath. If that's Dan's line of thinking, he may regret it later...
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Dan might be a tad Daniella like.

Actually who am I kidding. The hover technique when you're busting even female anything goes