Police Constable Jake Cleary wet himself

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Police Constable Jake Cleary wet himself

Post by Lee »

I enjoyed your comments Sam, thanks very much.

This is my favourite-ever story.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Apologies for resurrecting an old story, but I have been thinking about writing another police officer story as I haven’t done one for a few years. I have been reading through some old ones to try and get some inspiration.

However, when I read this one about PC Jake Cleary, I realised that it was all done retrospectively. Although Jake himself and others reflected back on what happened, we haven’t actually had a “live” summary of his accident as it was taking place.

So, I’ve written it up, with apologies if I’m squeezing a bit more out of an old story.

I’ll post it here shortly.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I am writing a possible memo to the top officers about changes needed to be made in ,organizing he police coming from an officer who recommends that an incident should be investigate by an outside investigation committee. I did not go back and find the proper nouns. My purpose is to show how the chain of command broke down as one of the purposes of the investigation as to determine any changes needed to be made in the chain of command.

My Report Concerning Weaknesses in Organization

There was a total breakdown in handling toilet requests made for the police who were placed in position along the route.

Here is the bottom line, we had a lad out there badly needing the toilet and the lad reported his urgent need over an hour before his accident.

Had the lad been relieved at the time for his toilet break as printed on the print out he would not hav embarrassed himself in public and made it to the toilet. Every officer the young lad talked to who offered but did not follow through are as guilty of this embarrassment to the police force as the young lad.

No one was there to relieve the lad when he was supposed to have his toilet break. Yet, when the lad wet his pants, suddenly less than five minutes two officers were there to remove an embarrassment to the police force. No one replaced the young lad’s position on the parade route.

Since the chain of command was made was made aware that the lad had already leaked in his pants and was about to totally flood his pants, they could have told the lad where toilets were located. No one replaced the lad after he was removed after his accident. He could have been relieved to go find a toilet before he wet his pants. That would been a little an unusual procedure to follow, but that is what happened anyway, so relieving the lad 10 minutes earlier would have prevented this embarrassment to the young lad and also to the entire police force.

An officer reported that the lad had already start going a little? Why wasn’t the lad relievedof his post right then? It appears that the chain of command did not care that the lad was in-excruciating pain. It appears that the chain of command’s only concern was to remove a young lad who had totally soaked his uniform from pubic view to protect thepolice force image.

The lad had made it very clear that he was going to have an accident. Other officers were aware that tthe lad was really about to flood his pants.

The officers who did not follow through could have taken his pace for a few minutes so the lad could have a toilet break.

My opinion on this disaster is that the police force in general did not provide support for this young lad. There needs to be investigated as to how the breakdown happened.

What is really damnng iis that not only did the police force fail to provide relief when it was obvious that the lad was not going to last long. The lad was suppose to have his toilet break at 11:30 am. Had the lad been been given his scheduled toilet break at 11:30 the lad may have made it to the toilet In time. At least he might have been way from the public when he wet his pants.

It appears that incompetent actions by those in command is results in the chain of command totally and stupidly Faldo t take care of the lad on stationary duty. This is totally inexcusable. The fact is that some in chain of command were very aware that the lad had already started to leak some in his pants and would totally be soaking his pants within a few minutes. The chain of command required the lad to stand there and piss his pants

The chain of command had been told that this was going to happen in a very few minutes and something had to be done immediately.

As a result, the entire police force has had its public image tarnished by the incompetent actions of some in the chain of command.

An instigation need to be made why and how central command failed. What really shows the incompetence of those in command is for over an hour this lad pleated for help and the lad was told that no replacement was available. Yet when the the lad wet his pants, not one, but two officers appeared in less than five minutes and took the young lad away leaving the post vacant. Had these two officers had appeared ten minutes earlier, one officer could have taken the young lad’s place while the other officer lead the young lad to the toilets.

It appears that the chain of command was not in the least concern that a young lad was on severe pain. Apparently, their concern was not in providing comfort to this young lad. There only concern was that their public image was being tarnished;so after the accident by the young lad.

Why was the chain of command not able to provide this young lad a toilet break at 11:30 am that was scheduled for the young lad? Had his toilet break been given when scheduled this accident would have been avoided. This needs major investigation by an out side investigation. This was the fault of the police force not the young lad?

It is amazing how the chain of command could not find a way to take care of this young lad in well over an hour of pleas from this young lad. Yet when the police image was tarnished, not one, but two officers were on the scene to protect the police force’ public image and remove the young lad from public view.

My conclusion is that this young lad’s accident was the fault of the police chain of command. And, this needs to be investigated by an soutside investigation committee to find out who the incompetent officers and staff that were responsible that it happened.

Respectfully,

Officer Butts
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Brilliant Sam, absolutely brilliant!!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

A great supplement to the story!
FranticK
Active

Post by FranticK »

I agree with Officer Butts, I think we need an independent outside investigation. Once that’s complete we can all review the investigation report and make an assessment. ;)
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

FranticK wrote: 01 Aug 2022, 15:45 I agree with Officer Butts, I think we need an independent outside investigation. Once that’s complete we can all review the investigation report and make an assessment. ;)
Feel free to undertake that role… any of you!! lol :lol:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

PC Jake Cleary will need to come to that investigation and give evidence himself. Everyone will have to listen carefully and take notes while he goes into details about it affected him physically and mentally on that day.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Lee wrote: 30 Jul 2022, 22:24 Brilliant Sam, absolutely brilliant!!
You have no sea how much your saying this means to me. Thanks!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

FranticK wrote: 01 Aug 2022, 15:45 I agree with Officer Butts, I think we need an independent outside investigation. Once that’s complete we can all review the investigation report and make an assessment. ;)
Hnks or you reply!